Re: [Harp-L] My First Jazz Album: Web Clips and Downloads

"Brendan Power" wrote:
<I've recorded my first foray into this forbidding zone, including such
<chestnuts as Caravan, Royal Garden Blues, Lady Be Good, Nuages, Douce
<Ambience, Seven Come Eleven, China Boy, Basin Street Blues - and others of
<similar ilk.
<
<One minute soundclips are available for perusal on my website if you follow
<the link "Brendan Power and the Swingfellas" in the Albums and Music Clips
<section.

Alas, when I went to the website to hear one of my very favorite players at work in his new 'hood, all I got when I clicked on the links to the MP3s was a "not found" message.

I'll be waiting in line to check it out when you get that fixed.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
harmonica blog at myspace.com/richardhunterharp
latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter