[Harp-L] Nat Riddles download

Hi Guys

I'm new here so I thought I would start with saying "hey" and offering a testimonial.

I downloaded the Nat Riddles' double CD from Adam Gussow's website (www.modernbluesharmonica.com) and was  very pleased! Definitely some great old-time blues with a lot of great blues harp. It was well worth the $10.00 he's charging for the download so check it out.

Also, any beginners that haven't checked out Adam's lessons on YouTube really need to....I think he has about 80 lessons on there now.

Keep Jammin'
Alex