[Harp-L] Re: Strnad Mics

John recently wrote:

Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:58:29 -0400 From: "John Sturm" <johnsmusic52@xxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] Strnad mics To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Message-ID: <BAY116-F9E8BC4B88DEB813DB7EC9D9E60@xxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed

Seems like the gentleman who made these has passed away. I have a customer
looking for one if anyone knows who still might have any in stock. thanks,
John

John's Music
23 New Orleans Rd.
Hilton Head Island, SC
           29928
843-842-5225
843-842-5118FX

The good news is: I just spoke with Frank Strnad moments ago. He has had his health problems, as most of us in this time frame do, but he is definitely still in the Strnad Mic business, and doing very well especially in Europe with them.

He also says he will be at SPAH for a couple of days this coming week.

So - only the rumor is dead!

Danny
--
BassHarp