[Harp-L] Miami Blues

You can contact Bob Weinberg at the South Florida Blues Society for
his list of jams and open mics. He is in Coral Gables:
sfbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, there is the South Florida Blues Calendar at:
http://www.soflablues.org/cal.htm

Thurs. night as I recall has the most jams during the week, and you
may need to drive a bit north into Ft. Lauderdale. Bob will have more
details.

Wed. nights I go to an open mic up in Boca Raton at the Back Room -
great place, but a bit more of a drive from Miami. Le me know your
plans - maybe we can hook up!

Have a great trip!
- Robert
(aka RawHarp)