Re: [Harp-L] brian jones

In a message dated 8/13/2007 2:22:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
BiscuitBoy714 writes:

He's the  best harp player that was in the Rolling Stones. I read an account
of how he  started playing harp. I don't know if you know it but Brian Jones
could play  just about any instrument he tried to play. One night at practice
Jagger was  frustrated with his harp licks and put a harp on Richards amp in
disgust, Jones picked it up and he recorded with it about 2 weeks later.  Brian
Jones was a killer musician

           Randy
      BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 8/13/2007 11:38:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,