[Harp-L] Harp clinic

    Hey harpers,
                        A number of reviews of my
shows said "Hammer Smith put on a clinic for
harmonica" . Well, next Monday 2;30pm I'm literally
doing that @ The Musician's Institute 1655 N. McCadden
Hollywood. (800-ALL-PLAY) (It's technically closed to
only the students but if anyone would like to be my
guest please email . I'll be performing many styles
w/a band of their teachers as well as many solo spots:
Classical-Bach Flute Sonata in Ami and 4th (2part)
Invention; Jazz-"When Sunny Gets Blue" &" All The
Things You Are"; Bossa Nova- "Wave" ; Country-Charlie
McCoy's "The Real McCoy"; Rock- "L.A. Shuffle"
(original) & Hendrix' "Little Wing"'; Funk-"Jah"
(Original); Pop-"Alfie" (ala Stevie Wonder); Irish
Fiddle Tunes- "The Musical Priest " & " The Brilliancy
Medley"'; 2nd Line-"Cajun Dance" (Original) and of
course Blues -(we'll see!)
     In any case, I'm really looking forward to it and
hope to meet  you harp lovers there.

      Onward & Upward,

                                   Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith