[Harp-L] Theory, Communicating, and Pandora

In a message dated 8/15/2007 5:16:35 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time, Jonathan
Metts writes:

they are totally  free!  You can subscribe to the whole podcast or download
individual  lessons in MP3 format from this site:
http://blog.pandora.com/podcast/........ every time I listen to a new episode, I  think "wow, the people
on Harp-L should hear this stuff!"

Johnathon,  thanks for thinking of us.  I went there and in addition to an
Aug. 15  issue, there are a few other issues shown, dating back to July 11,
2007.   Is that the first episode u spoke of?  If not, how do i get to the  first
episode?  I'm not sure it'll work for me, being on dial-up, but I'll  give it
a try.
ron