[Harp-L] harp mics

 I would like to ad my 2 cents worth about harp mics. I have used sm 57 and sm
58 and liked both. I don't care for astatics or green bullets. I use a
Harmonica Honker and really like it. I keep it dialed at the cleanest setting
only. The advantage is; no mic to hold and it lends itself well to hand
dynamics (opening and closing of the hands.) I also believe that one must
experiment with his amp to find which mic works best. I also would suggest that
a mic ran through the p.a. is a nice contrast.
                           keep turning blue,
                             Jim French