Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Harmonica Seminar Location?

On Aug 16, 2007, at 5:34 PM, Emile D'Amico wrote:

Robert what is the min/max amount of students for a seminar?

Emile
preferred class size (min / max)
skill level required (beginner / intermediate / advanced)
available dates
general agenda
Best Regards,

Tom Johnson

It does appear that ALL harmonica players live in Texas - something about playing to your cattle when you get really lonely.

I will look into a chromatic seminar in Dallas. Minimum number of students is 5, max is 12-15. Let me set this up, get a hold of HOOT, and find a good time. Chromatic skill level is less important than harmonica skill level including diatonic. All level players take the knowledge and go to the next level. Agenda is 10-12 and 2-4 then jog or swim, night jams - 5 days straight.

I AM SORRY TO SAY, BUT A ONE HOUR SEMINAR IS NOT ENOUGH TO SHOW A PLAYER HOW TO PICK HIS/HER NOSE.

Folks in the Dallas area or who can fly into Dallas: what is a good Oct-Nov time and I will look at my Concerto gigs and line it up.

The Motel 6 harmonica seminars- just kidding, we will find a good cheap place.

Harmonically yours,

Roberto Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com