[Harp-L] Thanks for pics Wally!

Wally writes:

I'm ashamed to say that I knew hardly anyone there... If anyone can help me
identify any of the harp-L'ers that are in any of the many pictures of the
crowd.....

wally

Hey Wally! Let me be the first to say THANK YOU! for giving us poor slobs who didn't get to go to SPAH a really
nice rundown of the evening! I was there last year in Denver, but this year just didn't work out and I know MoJo Red is
probably feeling kind of down like me that he isn't there either.

I did identify one person I know from Denver. Randy Sweat is that smilin' dude in the middle of image 108. Lucky Guy...
HI RANDY!!

Have a great time at SPAH and if you get a chance, post some more pics.... THEY really reminded me of the excitement of
SPAH!

dick anderson