[Harp-L] Re: Gap Diagrams

Amazing, 3 versions of this diagram each more legible than the
previous.  More amazing is what happened to the file size, from just
under half a meg to a mere 40k for the latest version.  Easy to read,
quick to grab

Vern writes:

"Thanks to Tim Moyer who yesterday introduced me to CutePDF download
software"

More importantly this supplants Ken D's work around for the upside
down version.  I was getting really tired of walking around the table
to read the diagram.  This one's right side round.  All's well the
ends well, the url is,
http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l/files

Thank you Vern for your persistance.  Don't worry, everyone will be
back from SPAH soon and I'll go back to never psoting.  fjm