[Harp-L] Selling a Bogen PA Monster harp amp

With this talk about Bogen amps I thought I would thin out my harp amp supply by selling this little monster. Having a Kinder Soulful and a small Magnatone and a small Kay are enough. I'm selling this one for 500.00. Here are the particulars of the amp: Photos are easily available. The sound bytes on my Myspace site are of the Soulful and the Magnatone and acoustic. The Python (it has a black and white Python covering) is very bassy and I have never played it where there weren't positive comments. dennis

Custom Built Cab "Python snake skin covered 1x12" killer harp TONE monster with vintage Bogen Chassis & a vintage 1960 speaker !!!!!!!!!!!!

New! Custom designed cab with vintage Bogen CHB10A amp, original coned Vintage 12 inch Speaker from a hammond organ for that fat creamy vintage break up, speaker is in perfect shape no noises rubs just smooth great sounds! I didnt paint the front ring around the speaker on purpose because I wanted viewers of the amp to see the beefy size of the 12' speaker peeking through the grill, can always be painted black easily if your prefer. The amp has python snake skin covered finish with crome hardware, silver grill cloth. Removable speaker grill cloth for easy speaker swaps, speaker is front loaded which make swapping a sinch. The amps chassis is a 1960's Bogen Challenger 10 all tube Super Loud wattage, p2p hand wiring with a Single GE 7868 power tube and 12AX7 preamp tube this amp is an awesome harp rig, everyone is getting this fantastic new found discovered idea of using these old PA heads for blues harp and guitar because they are built well for it. If you ever cranked a vintage tube amp like a champ, harmony, gibson, masco etc then you know the true meaning of tube toned gritty blues except this one is way louder. An added bonus is the second knob the aux rca volume knob acts as a presence knob and gives you a fuller sound while working from a set master volume level and allows you to better tweek the sound you want from clean to dirty and all in between with more adjustment then just one volume knob. The treble knob is a hi level cut which doesnt sacrifice tone like the other tone knobs.

Amp console features volume pot, tone pot, and aux phono vol pot. 1/4 jack Mic/guitar input mounted in rear, aux rca input. Amp can be hooked to an extention speaker cabinet, it has outputs for 4, 8, 16 ohm out put loads.

This is a custom built new amp cab loaded with a vintage bogen chassis. You get that vintage all tube tone with a fresh new tweed look how cool is that? This amp has been tested for both amplified harp and guitar, the guitar tester could not believe this was only 10 watts he insisted that it had the power of a 20-30 watt amp. Sounded great for both harp and guitar, very versatile. Killer low end awesome mellow tone with volume to spare. This amp has a very smooth sound at low levels then come to life when you crank it up, with more crank you get more gritty blues sounds just like the vintage amps because it really is one, breaks up around 5 and has such a bassman FAT tube toned sound its ureal.

This amp is sold "AS IS" due to its vintage chassis.

http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues