[Harp-L] SPAH Convention 2007

Now that the SPAH Convention has ended, and for those of you who attended,
please post what could have made it a better convention or if things
were/are wrong, what were/are they?  Although I cannot reply to each and
every post, the comments will be heard.

One question that interests me is what was your opinion of running
concurrent shows?  Certainly more talent was presented but was it too
limiting because you could not attend both?  Would you prefer less talent
and one show?

Thanks for your interest,

Tom Stryker