Re: [Harp-L] Aice in Chains

This is out of curiosity. I do some Alice in Chains  (Nutshell) when I do my
coffee house solo thing sometimes. I remember when I was  working this up
about 8 years ago that there was some really good harmonica  on one of the Alice
In Chains CD's. I can't remember which one, and I don't have  any of them now
so I can't look at them myself. I had just learned how to play  guitar good
enough to play out on one so I wasn't paying much attention to the  harp part.If
anybody that knows would be so kind as to let me know who it was on  harp I'd
appreciate it. If I can remember right it was done on a low keyed harp,  at
least one I didn't have in my working harps at the time.

        Thanx for any help.

             Randy
         BiscuitBoy  Blues