Re: [Harp-L] Aice in Chains (Positions)

Hey Blake, Rooster starts out in F  sharp diminished, devastated, 5th, or
quart, or some such. I'd say a B harp for  second, what would be 3rd, an A? I
still don't get how to figure anything but  1st and 2nd. Also, something I've
always wanted to ask but couldn't figure out  how to do it without sounding like
either a wise a&^, or a dumb a*&, you  pick, why play in 3rd position when you
could just switch harps and play in 2nd?  The only reason I can see to play
in those "OTHER" positions is because the song  switches to that different key
for a period of time enough to justify switching  positions. Seems like I play
everything in 2nd unless I'm playing with a rack  and then I play in 1st a
lot. I know that I can play in those other positions  somewhat, I just haven't
gotten good enough or found the right song to force me  there to learn it right
I guess. Should have made it to SPAH, HUH?

        Peace Love and Music
      Randy
    BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 8/22/2007 1:33:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,