Re: [Harp-L] Aice in Chains (positions)

In reference to my last sappy question about  positions, I can see using 3rd
or some other position for some cool minor notes  or something like that. Is
that kind of the reason? My sax licks have gotten  weak, maybe I'll have to go
on and learn about this.

          Randy

In a message dated 8/22/2007 1:33:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,