Re: [Harp-L] P.A. Question

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ken Deifik <kenneth.d@...> wrote:
  I may not need a P.A. system for the very first shows, but
> I will need one at some point.
>> Does anyone have any recommendations or research ideas?

  Where areya Ken?

  I've just put my P.A. on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARLSBRO-MARLIN-150-power-mixer_W0QQitemZ140150176471QQihZ004QQcategoryZ47094QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  but you'd have to collect from London, UK.

  If you're looking for something smaller I just bought a Phonic Powerpack, 80 watts with 2 X 10-inch cabs, which I'm very impressed by. Very good value at £155 here in the UK. (except the mixer has to go back as one of the mic inputs is faulty...)  My research reveals Kustom make a similar setup - the KPA80.

  good luck