[Harp-L] Harmonica Masterclass Cable was: Screw-On cable

Well after trying all the home remedies for my loose screw-on connector I broke down and bought a cord from Harmonica Masterclass. Like I said before I've bought a few of these over the years and invariably they come loose and I go back to my George L's and a 1/4 adapter. I was hesitant to pull the trigger at $29.99. The most I had ever paid was probably $20.00, but ya get what ya pay for, as they say. I ordered it Monday, it shipped Tuesday and arrived clear across this great land of ours Thursday. Impressive enough. This cable is built like a Sherman tank! The screw-on is shrink wrapped three times and is stiff and sturdy as can be. I was also hesitant to buy this cable because of the shrink wrap. I like the old school look of the retainer spring but that's also the problem I had with all the another cables I bought.This thing is not coming loose anytime soon.
I would recommend it for cats like me that hate all that stuff hanging off their mic. I would buy another but I probably won't have to for a very long time.
Ryan

Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink