Re: [Harp-L] Goodbye Pork Pie Hat Diatonic

James;
            Like most things on harp-l, somebody has been here before:
http://www.harp-l.com/pipermail/harp-l/2006-August/msg00822.html
.....................in fact I think it was you who started that
one....? August 2006...
Tim Moyer who plays this take says of it: "This isn't the head
*precisely*, but is a portion of it, played in
third position in D on a C diatonic -- no overblows"
...sounds great Tim, though a bit over my head really. Must have missed
this at the time.
RD
>>> "James" <wasabileo@xxxxxxxxxx> 24/08/2007 9:23 >>>
Has anyone attempted the Charles Mingus signature tune
"Goodbye Porkpie Hat" on the diatonic?