Re: [Harp-L] Seydel vs. OTC harps

Brad;
          Same question I was asking Roger Boyce yesterday (he didn't
have an opinion , not being  an OB type person) Don't know myself...yet.
I've read some posts here indicating that the OBs (& ODs??) worked well
out of the box, but I'd really have to see for myself.
Cheers,
RD

>>> Bradford Trainham <bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 24/08/2007
17:32 >>>
Do the 1847's allow the over-blowing right out of the box or would
they need to be modified first?
Brad Trainham