Re: [Harp-L] Seydel vs. OTC harps

Hi Guy,

In my oppinion Lee Oskar harmonicas and Seydel Blues Session are in the same
category. They have a different sound, a different feel to it, but behave
similarly. Don't buy a new set expecting major differences.

The 1847 are good overbend harps out of the box. But so are Marine Bands,
SP20 and specially the Marine Band Deluxe. Or the Suzuki Fire Breath and
Pure Harp. What I have heard is, that with comparable little set up, the
1847 becomes a great overbend harmonica. Also, out of the box, the 1847
seems not to behave as well with overdraws as with overblows.

Take a look at what Richard Hunter and Ludo Beckers wrote about this
harmonica.

All the best,
Fernando