[Harp-L] good bye pork pie hat + upload

Apart from Tim Moyer's exellant rendition,
:
http://www.harp-l.com/pipermail/harp-l/2006-August/msg00822.html

I can supply score+tabs in P.D.F. for the head  in 3rd & 4th - no O.B's.
(These can be both read & listened to with a program called PDFtoMusic
http://www.myriad-online.com/fr/index.htm -check it out)

I've also joined the google harp-l list but can't figure out how to upload yet.
Can anyone explain?

Mox

--
It has removed 1378 spam emails to date.