Re: [Harp-L] Custom harps

B Boggs <ceudoazul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   I think it might be worth trying one for the potential benefit of
> having a very sensitive, tuned and responsive instrument,
> especially for playing with dynamics

if you're into working on your own harps, it also helps to have one
really great one so you know what you're shooting for.  even
if you're not yet accomplished enough to make your others sound
like that, you can use it as a best case metric.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.