Re: [Harp-L] Hering Free Blues harmonica

Billy Frank wrote:
> I have been playing the Hering Free Blues harmonicas for about a year now.
> They are only $11.00 and I love them. Anyone have any comments on them?

I have a couple of these, which are my "disposable" harps for carrying
around the place.  I've done a bit of customisation on them (mostly
retuning to Paddy Richter) and am very pleased with them (IIRC they
were pretty reasonable out of the box).  Great value and sound pretty
good.  I'll almost certainly be getting a couple more soon.

Rob