Re: [Harp-L] The loud drunk guitar player

--because they're a@#holes, all of them, even the "good" ones.

> Is it a case of sword-wielding for sonic supremacy?
---nope:see above.

> Is it solely the deafening effects of alcohol?
---nope:see above.

> Is it any different from a harp player that plays loud constantly or over
> everyone on every fill?
---yes, it is different...we're harp players and every right-minded person
wants to hear anything and everything we play...they, on the other hand,
are not harp players; they're guitar players and by their very nature,
a@#holes...and no right minded person wants to hear ANYTHING they
play....except for their rhythm parts, and they need to turn those down,
too.

> So, how do you all deal with the creeping volume issue?
--- hire keyboard players.
WVa Bob