Re: [Harp-L] loud drunk guitar player

On Aug 29, 2007, at 9:40 AM, Venky Ramakrishna wrote:

I'd be surprised the James Cotton Band will stay united in the future.
The band ought to show more respect for one of the greatest blues
legend! It was still a great show- for $25, James did a non-stop 13 song
performance. God bless the man!

Are you sure you're talking about the James Cotton Blues Band. Very often guys like Cotton parachute into gigs and play with local musicians. I saw him this past spring with his touring band. They were very respectful and nothing short of spectacular.

Bob