Re: [Harp-L] Hering Free Blues harmonica

Billy Frank escribió:
Hi All,
I have been playing the Hering Free Blues harmonicas for about a year now. They are only $11.00 and I love them. Anyone have any comments on them? I am thinking about buying a Hering chromatic. Any comments as to which one? Are the chromatics recommended?
Bill
I own four of these Free Blues in the keys of G, F, B and E. Cheap and versatile, I love the F. And I burn the G one jamming onto Elmore James' blues.

Fernando Toral