Re: [Harp-L] 1954 tweed champ

Hey Wezo, what's up bro?

I just picked up an Allied Knight PA amp running dual  6V6's with an octal
preamp section ( those are grinders).  Get this, it has a record player on
top of the steel amp chassis.   Can't wait to haul that baby into a jam
somewhere and watch all the eyeballs open wide.  Maybe I'll glue an old
Elvis 45 on top    lol.