To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <bradkava@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 11:06 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Maybe California Seminar

Hope to see all my northern cal buddies at Jason Ricci's show SUNDAY at JJ's BLues...I saw a national story on the Scripps-Howard News Service about Jason today...momentum is building.

Robert, come out here and jam with him....

brad kava

Hey Brad and all the list,

I am trying to set up another Seminar in California this time just south of SF over Presidents Day weekend in February. Will let everyone know.

Haven't heard much from the players I taught in Dallas; could be a good sign that they are practicing, or perhaps a bad sign that they already died from the work.

Brad is still alive and doing a GREAT job of promoting our little instrument. BTW, I agreed with Randy Singer that the article about Stevie's playing was wonderful for the harmonica, no matter how it was written.

I will try to get another seminar set up with Rob Paparozzi, maybe New York at my house is better because he is so busy at this point.

My Bach etudes will be out as soon as I finish this new Hong Kong project CD.

This year I plan to add to my CDBaby recordings not only Bach, but my Sina Qua Non recording with harpsichord, and my Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto Live recording, also a Harmonica Hop recording that was a demo for a movie project that fell through - hip hop, techno, house, etc with harmonica solos.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com