[Harp-L] Sonny Jr. Cruncher

I received my cruncher about 10 days ago, I was so happy to receive it that
I tried it right after arriving home from a long 17 hour day of traveling.
that led to 3 hours of playing and realization of the great amp I'd just
purchased

1)       Craftsmanship of the Cruncher is evident through and through with
the rich lacquered tweed, choice of components and build of the amp overall

2)       The tone of the amp at all volumes levels is amazing rich lows and
when needed the highs cut through without being harsh.

3)       Flexibility in set-up is great and the tonal depth added when the
Normal and Bright channels are bridged is very impressive

4)       Service from Gary during the purchase was great and the included
spare rectifier and pre-amps tubes, patch cord and user manual to top off
the whole package

For me, it's a classic case of having a piece of equipment built for purpose
that fully delivers on what it is supposed to do. I'd only played through
guitar amps that I'd only done tube swaps on to get the sound I was looking
for. up here in Canada where I live it seems amp techs that know how to
tweak an amp for harp are a rare thing. For me, I'm an amateur harp player
and not a gear-head, now that I've found the Cruncher I can focus fully on
my playing and not spending time trying to tweak amps. While the price is a
little higher than other amps what you get is well worth your $.

GG