[Harp-L] Jasson Ricci

Hey folks,

This is the HARP-L list i believe, isn't it? Am I mistaken. I signed
up for this list years ago and it would be a drag to find out it was
about something other than all things harp/harmonica-related. I never
heard the list refered to as BluesHarp-L - so though many of us,
including myself, have a preference for da blues, anything harmonica
related is an appropriate subject. I have learned much from
conversation about non-blues issues, even though I play blues almost
exclusively. I have learned a lot from Ricci's YouTube videos, to,
even though I will probably never play like him. I appreciate his
talent and skill...everything else is just a matter of taste
(including me still wearing a pony tail after 40 some-odd years -
some people dont like older guys with pony tails apparently).

Robert
aka RawHarp