[Harp-L] RE: Stuff for sale

Hi folks,
My sale of the auction harps I acquired is now over. Everything is either purchased or spoken for; if some of the spoken-for stuff winds up unsold, which I don't think will happen, I'll just hang on to it for spares. Pretty amazing, around 40 in less than 24 hours. I never had time to root around and put some mics and some of my spare chroms up in a list. If I get to it, later in the week, I'll send info to all that have asked. Sometime in the spring I really need to clear out some of my extra amps, but that's another project. In keeping with the guidelines of harp-l, it will be a while before I do any more posting of sale stuff here. Thanks and happy holidays!