Re: [Harp-L] Third position

Thanks to those who have posted on this. It all helps. I should have mentioned, though, that we are not playing blues. It's a mixed bag of everything from Johnny Cash to James Taylor to Carrie Underwood, even trying to fit some harp into an acoustic version of Freebird. I sort of understand what I need to do in third, but I am such a "make it up as you go along" player, that it is harder than it should be. Thanks again,all you harpers who actually know what you're doing.

 Steve Webb in icy, frigid Minnesota where it's 4 above as I write this and the ground is covered with ice layered over 6 inches of snow.