[Harp-L] K&M neck rack

In a message dated 12/2/2007 8:10:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Anyone have any experience with the  K&M neckrack--(sold at harpdepot.com)

  This subject pops up a couple times every year.  I just  sent relevant
links and text to Harp-L just last week when it popped up on  Harp-L.
   When it popped up several years ago, Madcat Ruth was kind enuf  to reply
and say that it's the rack he uses.  As u know, Madcat gets  around so he
should know.
  In my own more limited experience, I find it to be the best rack of  any
I've ever seen or used.
ron

products.