[Harp-L] SPAH Web Site

Dear Harp-Lers,

I've been tapped to redesign and maintain the SPAH web site (www.spah.org). We are looking at it's content and composition with the intention of better supporting SPAH's mission and serving the harmonica community. Please feel free to email me either on or off- list with encouragement, suggestions, and (if you must) ;-) complaints regarding the web site.

spah -a-t- mojotools -d-o-t- -c-o-m-

Sorry for the cryptic email address but if I get another ad for penis enlargement or prescription drugs, I will scream.

Thanks.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design