[Harp-L] Jason Ricci

I haven't paid much attention to Jason Ricci's singing.  But I have paid attention to his harmonica playing, and I had the opportunity to see him in learning mode at 2007 SPAH.  There is no question that he is an absolutely brilliant player, and that he ferociously devotes himself to learning from other players.  The combination of great talent and devotion to learning from others is certain to result in great things over time.

I have no doubt that if Jason lives and stays in good health, he will be a legendary player in the years to xcome.

Regards, Richard Hunter