[Harp-L] Harp rack - other options, stand mounted?

Madcat - you mentioned a mic-stand mounted setup.
I'm playing in a rack, but if I set it up so that I can play totally relaxed (instead of craning my neck) my chin hits the harp when singing (yeah, yeah big mouth).

I'd prefer something that was mic stand mounted, but haven't seen the trick setup for that (yet). Any tips, ideas, ... solutions?

FYI - I use a modified rack from JP Allen (www.jpallen.com).
It's basically a Hohner rack cut apart and re-welded upside-down.
The benefits for me:the harp is at a 30 degree upward angle and I can get more of my mouth over the harp. That made a big difference for me playing in a rack - got me from frustrated to functional.

Thanks!

Ned