[Harp-L] Re: metronome shuffle beat

If you like fooling around with electronics and some programing then
you should check out this cool little device I recently ran across.
It can produce any kind of beat you want and loop it.  I built one and
it can be made to simulate a metronome and can also do a shuffle
beat.  http://corticalcafe.com/picaxe_beatbox.htm