Re: [Harp-L] Mary Ann

At 02:51 PM 12/4/2007, you wrote:
Anyone know who played harp on this track by ray charles?  sounds like chrom
at the top and diatonic on the solo.  any other tracks from Ray where our
humble instrument is featured?

The only version of this song by Ray Charles that I know of is the original release on Atlantic. I have never heard harmonica on this recording. I just listened to it again, to make sure. No harp.

Some great horn playing on it, though.

If you could give label details about the version you heard harp on it might not be hard to research.