[Harp-L] Fender Bassman amps

Do the '59 Bassman Reissue (circa 1990's) and the present production '59 Bassman LTD have the same circuit?

I know that they have different speakers and that the LTD has a 5AR4 rectifier and a pine cabinet.
Whilst the '59 Bassman RI had a board cabinet and a solid state rectifier.

I am asking because if so, I am thinking of getting some mods done to my '59 Bassman LTD.
Are the common circuit board mods worthwhile?

I have only changed the first preamp valve for a 12AY7 and that's it so far.

Paul