[Harp-L] Shaker microphones

I'm looking at getting a Shaker microphone, but am not sure which might be best. I like the small Madcat because it fits into the hand and still lets you use hand action when playing. But the Retro seems nice too...

Any comments, suggestions or recommendations? Anyone here use them? What sort of sound do they have and are they any better or worse than other mics?

I borrowed a Bullet clone from the local music store and really liked the sound it gave - very responsive it seems to my ears - but I find it a bit big, heavy and clunky. I want something smaller.
Ian
Ian Chadwick
Web:  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/> www.ianchadwick.com
Forum & blog:  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/> www.ianchadwick.com/forum/
Email:  <mailto:ichadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ichadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tequila <http://www.ianchadwick.com/tequila/>  Î Henry Hudson <http://www.ianchadwick.com/hudson/>  Î Triumph  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/motorcycles/triumph/> Motorcycles Î Harmonicas <http://www.ianchadwick.com/essays/harmonicas.htm>