RE: [Harp-L] Another XB-40 FS

The only thing holding me back from buying more is the financial demands of my family. I love the XBs, and while I wouldn't use them on everything, I find myself using them more and more. I think that if they fail commercially, it will be because most players don't know haw to make use of the added possibilities. Add to that the fact that they sound different to a 20 reed diatonic, and you really have to re-define your idea of the sound of the harmonica.
RD

>>> Michael Peloquin <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> 11/12/2007 6:32 >>>

> Steve Webb in frozen Minnesota writes:> Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:16:41 -0500>...I have not liked my XB-40 in the key of C at all. I tried to like it, because it is a harmonica, but it doesn't work for me. I wonder how many of us bought these and are actually using them?
MP in only chilly NorCal responds:
I wonder if they have enough sales worldwide to keep manufacturing XB40's. Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax_______________________________________________
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx