[Harp-L] Brooklyn Harmonica Club upcoming meeting

To those who don't already know.. we have a harp club running in Brooklyn, meeting once every 4 weeks.

The next meeting will be this upcoming Sunday, Dec 16, at 4pm, in Park Slope, Brooklyn.

Everyone's welcomed to come! We've got players of all levels, it's free, and the atmosphere is great.

If you want further info, please email me off list.

PS, this Sunday we might have a Secrete Guest. It's not certain that he'll come, but if he does - it'll be fabulous. Take it from me.. O, is he good..

Always yours.

Zvi