Re: [Harp-L] going to new york

Hi Dov, hi listers,

pity that I will be missing you in NYC this time, Dov. I will arrive
there on the 18th and leave on the 23rd of December, before going to
Nashville for Christmas and Toronto for New Year's eve.

I would also love to hook up with harmonica players and listen to good
music or just talk shop. And if you have any suggestions, I would love
to hear them.
You can get in touch with me through my e-mail address and I am
posting my experiences here in England and later in North America on
my blog. Not directly related, but I hope it might be of interest to
some of you.

http://bresslau.blogspot.com

All the best,
Fernando