[Harp-L] Ken Deifik's New CD - Correction

I misspoke about taking credit cards. Anyone who is interested in buying my CD can use a credit card or check with PayPal. However, if you already have a PayPal account and you log in they'll fill in all the address fields, etc, for you. (Many of you already knew this, but I have never bought anything through PayPal before, and only figured this out tonight.)

GoogleCheckout is same deal, as far as I can tell.

As before, if you want to pay by check, just email me and with your address and I'll send your CD out at once. I'll send you the address where you can mail the check.

Sorry for the confusion. I'm good at confusion.

Ken

http://www.HarmonicaGuitar.com/