[Harp-L] Comments on Harlem Nocturne

I received a number of comments and questions about the version of Harlem Nocturne on youtube - mostly about the descending run of fifths in the bridge, which did not make it into the movie trailer.  The bridge is in the original recording, however, which I'd be happy to send to anybody who's interested.  Just send email...