Re: [Harp-L] Low F sharp

Disregard this request.. I found a low F # Special 20 at Musician's Friend.
I just ordered it. That will make my life much easier. The guy I'm playing with likes to play in  C with a capo on the first fret of his guitar and the high F# is not a sound I like. but the Big River F# that I made takes too much of this old guy's wind to play so often.
Steve Webb