[Harp-L] Duos with harmonica

In 2008, my resolution is to start a duo...maybe trio.
 I was thinking of just harp and guitar...I really
want to keep it blues based.  Other then having some
stuff by Kenny Neal and Billy Branch, and The Bells,
what would you recommened checking out?  It can be
acoustic or electric.

I was also checking out some Otis Taylor...the cd I
found has guitar, harp, and bass...no drums.  It was
electic and ecletic.  Very cool.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

Looking for last minute shopping deals?