Re: [Harp-L] Low F sharp

Oh yes... I have gapped and adjusted and even did the old micropore tape thing to it (long ago with the tape) and it still "sucks" too hard. I'm not a big Big River fan anyway and the two and three draw notes are tough to work with on this one.   I have a SP20 low F that I use on a few songs and that's not a problem, I can bend all the low reeds on that one fairly easy. Anyway, I hadn't bought a new harp for a couple of weeks, so...  :)
Steve Webb