[Harp-L] Paparozzi at SF Seminar Feb 15-18

A great Diatonic player and one of my former students on Chromatic is going to join me for the Palo Alto Seminar showing how he incorporates the Chromatic in to his arsenal of instruments. Those Diatonic players will be highly interested in how the Chromatic is similar to the Diatonic and in what ways the two techniques compliment each other. Listen to Rob play the theme from Black Orpheus on the Chromatic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCKE3rVVthM

You are in for a treat if you join us.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio